PeterRollins.net » Blog Archive » Evangelism will change the world

PeterRollins.net » Blog Archive » Evangelism will change the world

Interesting blog by Peter Rollins. I am actually very intrigued by this young man. I am reading his book "Orthodox Hertic and other impossible tales." I encourage everyone to take a couple of minutes and read this blog.
I find it very interesting on how he flips the Opressor vs. Oppressed view....So that is what I will be contemplating for the evening. Are the Amish the oppressor's?

Comments

  1. "Instead, Žižek and others offer a different way of approaching alternative movements, even ones that are rightly judged to be dangerious. Žižek asks us to resist judging them for a moment and allow them to judge us. In other words, he invites us to see our world through their eyes."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts