Secret's by Anja Woodland

                                      Anja Woodland:                 http://aannjjaaa.weebly.com/


So what are they? I would assume that the deepest secrets you have you would never say to anyone. Why is this? Is it fear....what is fear?

Noun:
An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.
Verb:
Be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or threatening: "farmers fear that they will lose business".
Synonyms:
noun.  dread - fright - apprehension - funk - awe - alarm
verb.  be afraid - dread - apprehend - funk - be afraid of


So from what or who are you afraid of? 
IIn the Bible it says "Fear of the LORD is the foundation of true wisdom. All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom. Praise him forever! " Psalm 111:10. So what does that really mean.....should I fear God? I thought God was love...why would I fear love? 


Wait......don't we all fear love? 


The greatest thing about secrets is that with God there are no secrets. Yes I said "the greatest".


"Then the Spirit of the Lord came upon me, and he told me to say, “This is what the Lord says to the people of Israel: I know what you are saying, for I know every thought that comes into your minds." Ezekiel 11:5

God knows everything about us both the good and the not so good. Instead of worrying about people noticing how we look or what we do, we should care what God thinks, for He see's everything. Trying to hide our thoughts and actions from God is futile. "Secret" sins are never secret from God. The only effective way to deal with our sins is to confess them and ask God to help us overcome them.

So what are your secrets?


Comments

Popular Posts